Bahamas Yacht Charters by Sneed Charters
(800) 581-7130 / (561)459-5316
We strive to bring you the freshest and most delicious fare. Our produce and recipes are hand picked with Love. As you give us your attention, we cater to your tastebuds. A small sample of what we have coming out of the galley. It’s very important to fill out the Preference Sheet completely! So that we can give you the best culinary experience.
Breakfast: Comes with the Captain’s Espresso, Smoothies, Fresh Juice Shots and a Fruit Plate
- – Good Old-fashion Bacon & Eggs any style with Toast and Homemade Jam
- – Bacon & Broccoli Quiche
- – Belgian Waffles topped with fresh fruits and nuts
- – Lobster Benedict with Homemade Hollandaise
- – Magical Eggs in a hole
- – Breakfast Burrito comes with Salsa
- – Fresh Bahamian Coconut bread French toast with fresh fruits and the best selection of local Jams.
- – Home-made Pizzas topped with Fresh Herbs.
- – Cracked lobster with homemade garlic herb butter comes with Coleslaw Salad
- – Smörgåstårta, or like you would call it in English “sandwich cake” it’s a traditional Swedish dish with all kinds of delicious yummies on it.
- – Fresh caught Sashimi & Cucumber Salad
- – Texas Hill Country On-the-Grill-all-the-way Stuffed Hamburgers with Coleslaw sallad
- – Fish Tacos, Salsa and Guacamole… Yucatan Style…
- – Conch, Fish, Seafood or Coconut ceviche.
- – Summery pea soup with turmeric scallops.
- – Steamed walnut, spinach and feta cheese dumplings.
- – Irish potato cake with smoked salmon and a dill sauce on side.-Broad beans, garlic and feta cheese bruschetta.
- – Homemade guacamole and Tex-Mex Salsa with chips.
- – Cheese Plate
- – Chicken Teriyaki in Peanut Sauce with Stir-fried Vegetables.
- – Seared Ginger and Honey Mahi Mahi with mango salsa, creole sauce, Greek salad roasted potatoes topped with dill.
- – Lightly Pan-fried Snapper with Bacon wrapped Asparagus
- – Bacon wrapped Filet Mignon with Swedish Mashed Potatoes, red wine sauce and three cheese stuffed beetroots.
- -Slow-Cooked Jamaican Ribs with Corn Basted in Sea-Salt Basil Butter and Summery Potato Salad cooked over a Bonfire.
- – Texas seasoned bone-in Ribeye with fresh basil and parmesan cheese salad.
- – Lobster quesadilla stuffed with peppers, cheese and creamy sauce.
- – Fresh Smores from the campfire
- – Cream brûlée
- – Chocolate Brownies & ice cream a la mode
- – Homemade chocolate chip cookies with milk
- – Bahamian Guava Duff
- – Bonafit Pie & ice cream a la mode
- – Key Lime Pie topped with whipped cream
Not to mention… The wine tasting, cheese plate evening & Collect your own Conch Salad Excursion!