Bahamas Yacht Charters by Sneed Charters
(800) 581-7130 / (561)459-5316
We strive to bring you the freshest and most delicious fare. Our produce and recipes are hand picked with Love. As you give us your attention, we cater to your tastebuds. A small sample of what we have coming out of the galley. It’s very important to fill out the Preference Sheet completely! So that we can give you the best culinary experience.
Comes with the Captain’s Espresso, Smoothies, Fresh Juice Shots and a Fruit Plate
– Good Old-fashion Bacon & Eggs any style with Toast and Homemade Jam
– Bacon & Broccoli Quiche
– Belgian Waffles topped with fresh fruits and nuts
– Lobster Benedict with Homemade Hollandaise
– Magical Eggs in a hole
– Breakfast Burrito comes with Salsa
– Fresh Bahamian Coconut bread French toast with fresh fruits and the best selection of local Jams.
– Home-made Pizzas topped with Fresh Herbs.
–Lobster Quesadilla with peppers, cheese and creamy sauce.
– Smörgåstårta, or like you would call it in English “sandwich cake” it’s a traditional Swedish dish with all kinds of delicious yummies on it.
– Fresh caught Sashimi & Sushi rolls.
– Texas Hill Country On-the-Grill-all-the-way Stuffed Hamburgers with Coleslaw salad
– Fish Tacos, Salsa and Guacamole… Yucatan Style…
-Italian “Meat Lover’s” Lasagna
– Conch, Fish, Seafood or Coconut ceviche.
– Andalusia Gazpacho.
– Mediterranean Plate.
– Roasted Tomato Soup topped with Fresh Basil and Feta Creme.
– Homemade Guacamole and Tex-Mex Salsa with chips.
– Cheese Plate
– Chicken Teriyaki served with coconut rice, peanut Sauce & Stir-fried Vegetables.
– Seared Ginger and Honey Mahi Mahi with Mango salsa, Creole sauce, Greek salad Roasted Potatoes garnished with Dill.
-Stuffed chicken breast wrapped in braided bacon comes with baked sweet potato and salad
– Sesame Encrusted Seared Tuna topped with Cusabi sauce, served with Quinoa Salad, Pickled Ginger & Wasabi
– Bacon wrapped Filet Mignon with Swedish Mashed Potatoes, Red Wine sauce and Cheese stuffed Beetroots.
-Slow-Cooked Jamaican Ribs with Corn Basted in Sea-Salt Basil Butter and Summery Potato Salad cooked over a Bonfire.
– Texas seasoned Bone-in Ribeye with Fresh Basil and Parmesan Cheese salad.
–Cracked Lobster with Homemade Garlic Herb Butter served with Sweet Potato Puree, Beet and Feta Cheese Salad and Marinated Garlic Salad.
– Chocolate and Dark Rum Semifreddo w/ Amarone Cherries
– Cream brûlée garnished with marinated berries
– Salted Caramel Budino w/ Amaretta Cookie Crumble
– Key Lime and Chocolate Trifle
– Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake w/Fresh Fruit and Mango Coulis
– Coconut and Mango Panna Cotta
– Bahamian Style Tropical Fruit Bread Pudding w/ Caramel Rum Sauce
Not to mention…
We also do a beach bonfire night with dinner cooked over the fire and s’mores for dessert.